Monday, February 5, 2018

Growing in Unity Day One

Well, here it is day one......I've been waiting and preparing but now that its here, I'm afraid this week will pass too quickly!  I thought I'd share with you the first stamp I got from Unity.  Now there is a story behind me getting this stamp.  A friend was buying from Unity and I checked them out.  There was just no way I was going to get into stamping and coloring.  You hear me?  NO.WAY!  Well, I checked out their facebook page and they had a contest going.  They had a picture of 3 Angie girls and you had to name all 3 girls to enter.  I had no clue who they were.  I scanned people's answers and put down what everyone else was answering.....and I won.  These three Angie girls came and I was so excited, looked at them and put them away.  Fast forward about a year later and I began to stamp. I pulled them back out but decided I wasn't ready for coloring and put them back up.  Now coloring for me is just so much fun and I decided to pull this stamp out and FINALLY use it! Whoo hoo!!!


So here is Francine Girl....I added a doily, some feathers, and flowers to accent and bring out her feminine but naughty side.  The saying from No Regrets just seemed to be perfect with her.  I hope you have enjoyed looking at my project.  Don't forget two winners will be chosen this week from all the comments you post!

Copics used:
Hair:Y17, Y21, YR15, YR24, E19
Skin: E30,YR30, B60, V0000
Dress: C1, C3, C5, C7, N0, N1, N2

This blog will also appear in




33 comments:

  1. She’s fancy 😘! Im still stuck in the no coloring zone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is real cute, I have to get myself away from coloring so much purple but it is my favorite color. I love the card

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! The feathers are a nice touch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your win. Great card

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty card! Love all the embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  6. She's adorable! Coloring is so therapeutic. I love everything about this card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. She's fun. I don't have her, but I do have an Angie girl collection LOL. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is wonderful! Love your coloring and nice pop of red on your card. So fun that you won her!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card. I never saw that stamp before. Wish list!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fun look! Good for Valentines day....

    ReplyDelete
  11. That was a lucky win! I love your card, it is so classy

    ReplyDelete
  12. For not wanting to color, you certainly seemed to have mastered it. This is a great card and I love all the layers and embellishments you have added to it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow...your card absolutely beautiful but your coloring awesome and fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I enjoy interesting backgrounds. The lace really added a special touch.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow...beautiful card but your coloring awesome and creative.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is beautiful! Love all the Angie girls.
    I am not much of a colorist myself, but she looks
    pretty easy. Hmmm ... maybe YOU just made it LOOK
    easy!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I like the black, white and red color palette. Really plays well with the image. Great job! I think God takes our "never" comments as a dare.....lol. I married my "never". 😂

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow... beautiful card but your coloring is awesome and fabulous. You really know how to do it.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful card, I like the feathers and flowers, nice touch

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful card. Love the added feathers. So I see another Unity Girl I'm going to need to find. Your coloring is amazing

    ReplyDelete
  21. I like your Unity story! Your Francine Girl card is fabulous and fun...
    Thanks for sharing,
    Cindi

    ReplyDelete
  22. So cute! Love the lace background ans feathers attached too. Love your style!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love your story and the card! Great idea to pair the saying up with this girl.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wow...fabulous card,it's so creative.I love your coloring,it's awesome and creative.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Great story of how you got started. Fun card with these embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love the card. Love the feathers and the red flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  27. She turned out beautiful! Lovely card and the feathers are awesome on this. :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. Loving the feathers!! So very proud of you!!!

    ReplyDelete