Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Unity Day 2

Today's card is in memory of my mom.  Her favorite food in the whole world was a hotdog.  When we would get together to celebrate Mother's Day, you guessed it, we ate hotdogs!  And of course, Unity has the cutest hotdog ever!  He is perfect for a bright and cheerful birthday card! 

Frank the Fun Dog also has some pretty awesome sentiments to go with him.  He was stamped on plain white cardstock (Michael's 110 lb) and then die cut using a Gina Marie x-stitched die.  The banner was also a Gina Marie stitched die.  Using a basic red cardstock as both the card base and the mat for the stamped image along with a multicolored background paper made the image really pop!  Please don't forget to leave comments- I will choose two winners from this week's comments to receive a prize from Unity Stamp Company!!

Copics Used:
Hot Dog: E17,E07, E09
Mustard: Y08
Bun R30, YR0000, YR30, E40, E41

This Blog will also appear on:

23 comments:

  1. What a great card. Love the sentiment

    ReplyDelete
  2. Makes me wish I had ordered this stamp from the last sale. So dang cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute. I think I will have to get this stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet card, in memory of your mom!
    It is unique, colorful, and I adore the embellishments that you added...
    Thanks, Cindi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh WOW...this is an awesome cute card. It puts a smile on my face just looking at it. The colors make it look so real! Love your work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fun card! Never would have thought of a hotdog on a card. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I didn't know that Unity has a hotdog stamp...thats cute thank you for your card

    ReplyDelete
  8. Replies
    1. What a hillarious hot dog card,it's so cute,colorful and creative.

      Delete
    2. What a hillarious hot dog card,it's so cute,colorful and creative.

      Delete
  9. The cutest hot dog ever! What a great card

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fun card! I’ve never seen this Unity stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You have wonderful memories of your Mom. The card is adorable I love how cute it is

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a hillarious hot dog card,it's so cute,colorful and creative.

    ReplyDelete
  13. That is so funny about your Mom's favorite food being a hot dog. :-) And I love that you had them on Mother's Day. So sweet.
    Your card is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute hot dog card in memory of your mom. I like the polka dot background and the banners.

    ReplyDelete
  15. That is so cute!!! Great card. Great coloring. Love the little tags too.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great card and a nice way to think of your mother.

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a great memory of your mom and a fun card to send to any age recipient.

    ReplyDelete
  18. This one cracks me up!!! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is So sweet, My Mother Inlaw Would order A Foot long from A Local restaurant and so I think of her and get one every now and then.... I love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  20. That card is so bright and cheerful, I almost think it is Summer as I look at the snow outside my window.

    ReplyDelete
  21. He's just adorable! He's so happy!

    ReplyDelete