Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Unity Day 3

One of my hobbies that lead into scrapbooking, then subsequently card making, was photography.  I am an avid amateur photographer.  I love to travel and take pictures of all sorts of things.  One of the most important things you can photograph is your family making memories.  Those memories last a life time.....my children will attest to this fact.  I was so excited when Unity included this camera set in the KOM May 2017.  You can use them individually as well as the trio stacked as the stamp is made.


And how I found some cute paper at Joann's Craft Store that was perfect as the background paper, I'll never know.  Using basic charcoal gray cardstock as both the base and matting elements,  helped calm this busy card a little bit. The sentiment was from Cierra Girl and really says how I feel about making memories being such an important part of my life.

 Don't forget to leave me a comment as Unity Stamp Company will give a prize to two people who leave comments during my week as a GIU member.

Copics used:
Aqua Camera: B00, BS01, BG53, BG45, BG15
Pink Camera: R83, RV34, R85, R56
Sorbet Camera: R12, R32, R43, RV14
Yellow: Y08
Gray C1, C3, C5, C7

This Blog will also appear on:

13 comments:

  1. Love the card so bright and colorful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute camera card--the paper is perfect to go with these stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too! I got this kit for those cameras. Love the card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome card, with the perfect background

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the colorful cameras! Perfect background paper to match! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all the pretty, happy colors! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is a perfect example of your hobbies, combined! The Cora used are very pretty, and I like the tag, that you added!
    Thank you, Cindi

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love all the bright colors. Love also how you show your hobby of photography. I like how we are learning bits and pieces of you. Perfect card

    ReplyDelete
  9. Do you still scrapbook? I have so many pics I need to start scrapbookin them lol. This is a great card, I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love those cameras too. Using gray as the matting instead of black is something I hadn't thought of, but I really like it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. How cute. I like the old time cameras....nice coloring. Funky.

    ReplyDelete