Thursday, March 1, 2018

Kitty Makes Her Debut!

What an honor to help a new digi-stamp designer get started in her business. I am now a Design Team Member for LeAnn's World which is now open for business on Etsy.  This first image, Kitty, is available for free today only on her Facebook Page,  LeAnn's World 101.  And don't forget to visit her store for other images at LeAnn's World 101.




Here, I used Kitty to create a card.  She is so cute with those big eyes.  After coloring her with copics, I cut her out.  Using a dark gray card base, I added a printed paper, a midline border paper and a sentiment on white cardstock.   And I can't make a card without a little bling....so I added some peach flatbacks to highlight the sentiment.  I hope you visit her new store and support this designer.


This blog will also appear on:




No comments:

Post a Comment