Thursday, March 15, 2018

I'm a Bookworm too!

One of my favorite hobbies is reading.  In school I would sometimes get into trouble because I would be reading instead of  paying attention to the teacher!  When I got the link to LeAnn's World 101 to choose an image to design a card, I knew instantly Bookworm was the one for me!  Except for the glasses, this is so me- an armful of books! 




I paired this cute Bookworm with a saying from Technique Junkies.  I certainly believe in living life to the fullest, enjoying every experience and making every day count! 

Stamped on basic white cardstock and colored with copic markers.  Then the image was cut out using the square stitched die from Pink & Main. The image was glued to a brown cardstock die cut and a yellow striped contrasting strip placed to the left of the image.  The sentiment was stamped on a strip of white cardstock and added over the yellow strip.  The last thing was twine wrapped around the Kraft cardstock base and tied in a bow.

For more adorable images like this, please visit LeAnn's World 101.

This blog will also appear on:



3 comments:

  1. Beautiful coloring of LeAnn's image. Great story of your life! Can't wait to see your next LeAnn image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful coloring, and a great card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the story. Love that the drawing brought you enjoyment! Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete